Hello fellow classmates,
I am Mustapha E. Jobarteh AKA MOOSE, for those who experience some difficulties pronouncing my name. I am a Senior majoring in finance and absolutely love the new business building because it inspires me to work better. My parent orginated from a country in west Africa Called The Gambia. The Gambia is the smallest country in Africa with a population of 1.1 million people. I was born in Silver Spring, Maryland, when i was 3 my mother took me back to my native country until I was 8 then I came back. The time I spent in Gambia i learned the language, religion, and culture. I do speak my native countries language, which is called wollof as well as english. I attended Blake High school in Montgomery county played football there too. Favorite NFL team is the Wasington Redskins. Im looking forward to earning my degree in finance and becoming CEO of a top 100 fortune company one day. Success in life is the ultimate goal for me and i wont stop until i reach my goal.
No comments:
Post a Comment